WHY CHOOSE QUICKBREW
QuickBrew is a budget-conscious design package by Brew Creative.
The package equips you with collaterals that are simple yet professional, so you can get out there and start building your empire.
Why waste your precious time (and sanity) trying to design your own logo or website? Time is money, so leave the heavy-lifting to us while you work on getting the clients.
Don’t forget us when you’re featured on Forbes!
LOGO DESIGN – $1000
Make a great impression and attract the right kind of clients with a unique wordmark as your logo.
- Logotype format*
Up to 2 x proposals
Up to 3 x revision rounds on selected proposal to final artwork
- Release of a wide range of file formats for your use – vector EPS, JPG, PNG, Photoshop
Completed within 3 weeks
* A logo made from stylised fonts; see examples in the slider
NAMECARD DESIGN – $360
Your most important and cost-effective marketing tool – be proud to give it out! Comes with standard namecard printing.
- Direct design
- Up to 3 x revision rounds to final artwork
- Completed within 1 week
- Includes namecard printing (300pcs, single/double side, with/without gloss or matte lamination, with local delivery)
WEBSITE DESIGN – $1200
A clean and minimalist online presence that’s mobile-friendly. Comes blog-ready if you need it.
- Built on WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Pre-designed standard template
- Inserting of logo/font selection/colour modifications to suit your branding
Social sharing tools
Content population for up to 10 pages
- Includes a generic basic online guide on how to use the CMS to update your website content
- Up to 3 x revision rounds to final website
- Completed within 7 – 10 working days from receipt of your final content
- And more
OTHER DESIGN SERVICES
Participating in an event, and need brochures or a standee? Or perhaps you have a product that needs a good packaging design. Let’s chat!
I could get a logo or website done for less; why should I choose to work with you?
There's 2 piles of poop; one is a dollar and one is 50 cents. Which would you go for?*
You'd probably say "Neither – I don't want to spend any money on poop, even if it's a small amount!".
Design is time-consuming, and a good concept can't be produced using an A+B=C formula. Research, brain juice and creative exploration that needs to happen before you receive a quality design concept.
Most designers who charge very cheaply and promise you the world, usually fall into one of these groups:
- They may not take pride or value their work
- They may not be planning to spend too much time on your project
- They may be fly-by-night freelancers out to make a quick buck, with a slow and painful delivery
- They may be software operators and not designers. Knowing Photoshop doesn't make you a designer. Such vendors may not be able to give creative consultation/advice; this means you will end up giving all the creative direction
We've heard tons of horror stories when it comes to cheap outsourcing vendors – it makes us really mad! On the bright side, these unfortunate encounters are part of the reason why we developed the QuickBrew packages.
* Sorry, we couldn't help it; we've been dying to use that analogy!
My company isn't a startup or new business . Can I still use the QuickBrew services?
If you run a social enterprise or non-profit organisation, we'll be more than happy to extend the QuickBrew services to you.
For businesses that have been around for some time, you may wish to consider the fully bespoke design services that we offer, as the QuickBrew package may not be extensive enough for your needs.
For instance, if you are expanding to the region, or setting up a franchise model, then you will need branding that is more robust so you can use it for wider applications and protect your brand under a trademark.