WHY CHOOSE QUICKBREW?
You’ve started a business. Every cent is precious and resources are tight, but you shouldn’t neglect that crucial first impression and your business reputation. This is your entrepreneurial dream, after all.
Why waste your precious time (and sanity) trying to design stuff on your own? Or spending $5 on a logo to look like a $5 company?
With our QuickBrew design package, it’s totally possible to get good design that’s cost-effective and helps you start promoting your business confidently. We equip you with a set of must-have collaterals that are simple yet professional – a logo, a namecard and a website!
Leave the heavy-lifting to us while you work on getting the clients. Don’t forget us when you’re featured on Forbes!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
1. LOGO DESIGN
Make a great impression and attract the right kind of clients with a unique wordmark as your logo.
- Logotype format*
Up to 2 x proposals
Up to 3 x revision rounds on selected proposal to final artwork
- Release of a wide range of file formats for your use – vector EPS, JPG, PNG, Photoshop
Completed within 3 weeks
* A logo made from stylised fonts; see examples in the slider
2. NAMECARD DESIGN
Your most important and cost-effective marketing tool – be proud to give it out!
- Direct design
- Up to 3 x revision rounds to final artwork
- Completed within 1 week
3. WEBSITE DESIGN
A clean and minimalist online presence that’s professional and mobile-friendly.
- Built on WordPress Content Management System (CMS) with a fixed theme/template
- Inserting of logo/font selection/colour modifications to suit your branding
- Blog-ready with social sharing tools
Content population for up to 10 x pages; scalable for future additions as your business grows
- Up to 3 x revision rounds to final website
- Completed within 7 – 10 working days from receipt of your final content
- Includes a generic basic online guide on how to use the CMS to update your website content
Click to view websites we have brewed
Logo Design + Namecard Design + Website Design
I could get a logo or website done for less; why should I choose to work with you?
There's 2 piles of poop; one is a dollar and one is 50 cents. Which would you go for?*
You'd probably say "Neither – I don't want to spend any money on poop, even if it's a small amount!".
Design is time-consuming, and a good concept can't be produced using an A+B=C formula. Research, brain juice and creative exploration that needs to happen before you receive a quality design concept.
Most designers who charge very cheaply and promise you the world, usually fall into one of these groups:
- They may not take pride or value their work
- They may not be planning to spend too much time on your project
- They may be fly-by-night freelancers out to make a quick buck, with a slow and painful delivery
- They may be software operators and not designers. Knowing Photoshop doesn't make you a designer. Such vendors may not be able to give creative consultation/advice; this means you will end up giving all the creative direction
We've heard tons of horror stories when it comes to cheap outsourcing vendors – it makes us really mad! On the bright side, these unfortunate encounters are part of the reason why we developed the QuickBrew packages.
* Sorry, we couldn't help it; we've been dying to use that analogy!
I don't need all 3 of the design services in the package. Do you provide the services individually? E.g. I just need a website.
Of course you can! If you don't require everything in the QuickBrew package, you can still engage us for each service individually. Non-package, standalone prices are as follows:
- Logotype Design – $1,200
- Namecard Design – $400
- Website Design – $1,600